Masks for Millis!
Show your Millis Pride! Purchase adult or child size custom masks in our maroon and gray colors with a Millis M logo, hand-made by local Millis moms.
Order online by 10/31/20 (while supplies last), then come pick up your masks outside at the CFB Elementary School anytime on 11/8/20 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. (Bring your ticket to receive your masks). All proceeds go towards MERIT.
The Millis Educational Resource Initiatives Team (MERIT) is a non-profit completely run by volunteers. We are proud to foster excellence in the Millis Public Schools by providing funding for enrichment programs that help Millis elementary, middle, and high school students get more from their public education.
- Attend a meeting: One hour per month, you can make a difference. Board meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the Memorial Building Room 140. (Zoom meetings will be used until the social distancing ban has been lifted)
- Volunteer or attend a MERIT sponsored event. There will be several fun events throughout the year to help support the Millis public schools.
- Shop online on AmazonSmile: Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total qualified purchase to MERIT. Just visit smile.amazon.com when shopping on Amazon and select MERIT as your charity.
- Shop online on iGive: There are 1,882 socially-responsible stores helping to make donations happen. Visit igive.com next time you shop online.
- Make a donation: Make a personal or business donation online or submit a check. Any amount is appreciated. All donations are Tax Deductible. Business sponsorship opportunities are available.