Welcome to the MERIT Website!
The Millis Educational Resources Initiative Team is is a non-profit and is completely run by volunteers. We are proud to foster excellence in the Millis Public Schools by providing funding for enrichment programs that help Millis elementary, middle, and high school students get more from their public education.
- Attend a meeting: One hour per month, you can make a difference. Board meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the Memorial Building Room 130.
- Volunteer or attend a MERIT sponsored event. There will be several fun events throughout the year to help support the Millis public schools.
- Shop online on AmazonSmile: Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total qualified purchase to MERIT. Just visit smile.amazon.com when shopping on Amazon and select MERIT as your charity.
- Shop online on iGive: There are 1,882 socially-responsible stores helping to make donations happen. Visit igive.com next time you shop online.
- Make a donation: Make a personal or business donation online or submit a check. Any amount is appreciated. All donations are Tax Deductible. Business sponsorship opportunities are available.
ATTENTION AMAZON SHOPPERS
GIVE BACK TO THE MILLIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS WITH EVERY PURCHASE!
Every time you shop at Amazon, please use the Amazon Smile program and select the Millis Educational Resource Initiatives Team (MERIT) as your charity. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase to MERIT for the Millis Public Schools. Follow these easy steps:
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/
- Sign in using your existing Amazon username & password
- In the “Choose your own Charity” box type: Millis Educational Resource Initiatives Team
- Shop as you always do!
Make a Donation
All donations are tax-deductible.
Or send a check to MERIT:
PO Box 86, Millis MA 02054
News & Schedule of Events
All are welcome to our monthly board meeting. 7pm, Room 130 in the Veteran’s Memorial Building.
M.E.R.I.T. is always looking for Millis Public School faculty, parents/guardians and community members to join our team. Come to our next board meeting to see how you can make a difference for Millis kids and the community!
MERIT Haunted Hayride
Tickets will be on sale soon.
Currently looking for volunteers, scary stations, food/beverage donations, and corporate sponsors. Please contact: email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more information and like us on Facebook for the latest updates.