M.E.R.I.T. welcomes applications from teachers, administrators and residents for proposals that address curriculum-related learning projects. The projects should enhance and improve the educational services of the Millis Public School system.
M.E.R.I.T. has established the following criteria when prioritizing applications for awards:
- The proposal is a curriculum-enhancing program not typically funded by the school budget.
- The proposal employs innovative methods and techniques to inform and educate.
- The proposal has a direct impact on the largest number of current and future students.
- The proposal encourages professional staff development.
- The proposal shows the most promise for significantly strengthening the educational process.
Applying for a M.E.R.I.T. grant is easy. Please click on the link below for the current application form. Make a copy of the application template, and rename it with your Last Name and Project Title. Follow the instructions and return your completed application, along with a signed Photo Release form (also below), by the deadline. Applications must be submitted on-line to firstname.lastname@example.org.